Save me a spot on the bench, I have a date

Linda B.
on 8/3/12 4:35 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
I am sitting at Starbucks typing this over an iced decaf americano and I'm still pinching myself, I finally have a dateThe next chapter of my journey will begin on Thursday September 13. It is just beginning to sink in, I will get to join the losers bench. The only bummer is that I probably won't be up to the SoCal Catalina trip on the 22nd. And right now, another surprise, it doesn't even matter to me right now that I went for a promotion at work and just got the news that they are transfering someone else instead of adding someone. At this point, my health, and the improvement of it is much more of a priority to me. Yes, I'm a little nervous , but I know that is to be expected.
acbbrown
on 8/3/12 4:38 am - Granada Hills, CA
YESSS!!!!

We should work something out and meet up before hand - even if it's for a final round of starbucks for a while.

I'm really happy and excited for you!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Linda B.
on 8/3/12 4:41 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Sounds like a plan to me.
Shagdoll
on 8/3/12 4:52 am
Congrats on you date Linda, yay!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I second that thought with Alison.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

vasser
on 8/3/12 5:12 am
Congratulations!!!!! good luck, your gonna love it on the losers bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VICKI    
Feystorm
on 8/3/12 5:28 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 Congrats Linda!!!  Not too far off at all!  And I am down for the Starbucks! (always - I'm addicted) hehe

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

kimbethin
on 8/3/12 9:48 am - CA
So cool!  It feels like you have been waiting forever!  I'm so happy for you.  Congratulations!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Mike B.
on 8/3/12 2:22 pm
Yeah the time has finally arrived. I know it seems like a long way out, but 9/13/12 will be here in no time. Between the two of us, we really will be cheap dates. I'm thrilled to be on this lifetime journey with you Now, lets start talking Starbucks shall we? When is everyone available? I'm thirsty.

HW:280       SW:270       OLD GW:190       NEW GW: 180       CW: 174

Shagdoll
on 8/3/12 2:51 pm
On August 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM Pacific Time, Mike B. wrote:
Yeah the time has finally arrived. I know it seems like a long way out, but 9/13/12 will be here in no time. Between the two of us, we really will be cheap dates. I'm thrilled to be on this lifetime journey with you Now, lets start talking Starbucks shall we? When is everyone available? I'm thirsty.
 OMG, I just luv you both, such a great, sweet, cool, skinny couple!!!! :-)

Jenn  

WWBD?  

gabriellaz
on 8/3/12 5:34 pm - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
Yay! Linda, I am sooo happy for you Congrats.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 164 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 440 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 460 views