Helpful tips for newbies!

Kevin H.
on 6/30/12 5:05 am, edited 6/30/12 5:17 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Hey there peeps!

Lately I have gotten quite a few emails to my gmail account letting me know someone has responded to one of my posts on Obesityhelp.com, yet when I log in to read their reply, I find that it was not directed at me or my post at all and was really a reply to the original posting.

You will see "reply" buttons all over the place on the forums.  Obviously, people are hitting the wrong reply button inadvertently.  There is a reply button under each persons post if you want to respond directly to that persons post.  

If you do have something to say directly to that person then this is the reply button you should push.  If you are looking to just reply in general or to the original poster then please use the reply button under the OP name or the "post reply" button at the bottom of the screen at the end of all the posts. 

Hitting reply under a certain persons post will send them an email directly so please just keep this in mind when replying to posts.  

Best wishes and thanks for reading!

nanarama
on 6/30/12 5:16 am - PA
VSG on 07/09/12

Aw, man, it was only once and I said I was sorry!   

HAHA  Seriously, just kidding!  Good info for navigating the site! 
Kevin H.
on 6/30/12 5:18 am, edited 6/30/12 5:20 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 It hasn't been just you 

I love hearing from ya though haha!  I'm always a bit disappointed thinking someone is replying to me directly only to find out otherwise hehe.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 150 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 424 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 444 views