brow/neck/lower face lift - Day 13 - PICS - Xpost

Chana
on 6/27/12 12:07 pm
Pics are on my profile (open to all).  Overally I'm happy, especially with the brow lift.  I'm still pretty swollen in the jaw/chin - it is hard to the touch there.  PS says can take a few weeks to resolve the swelling.  Even there, though, it is a big improvement.  Before I had a huge turkey waddle - now with the swelling it looks like a little chubby *****which is an improvement), and I know as the swelling goes it is just going to continue to improve. 

Kevin H.
on 6/27/12 12:41 pm - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Your name appears in black text (which is not clickable) so it's not "open to all."  

But I wish you well with your results!

Chana
on 6/27/12 12:49 pm
Oops!  Fixed that!  Thanks.
howarli
on 6/28/12 12:37 am - MD

You look so much younger. 

Chana
on 6/28/12 1:25 am
Thank you!  I'm very happy with the results. 
sarytyr
on 6/28/12 6:13 am - Round Rock, TX
VSG on 02/17/11 with
Looks great and will be even better once the swelling goes down.  I think neck/lower face lift will be the first PS for me as well!  Happy healing!!

~*Sandy*~ Ht 5'7" HW 262/SW 254/GW 160/CW 155

Chana
on 6/28/12 9:27 am
Thanks, Sandy!  Yes, I did that first because there was just no hiding the turkey waddle.  Spanx and a good bra can do wonders for the rest of me, but not the face and neck.  At least that was my reasoning.  I've also been lucky with the incisions.  Just a couple of little raw places - tiny - but the rest is all closed and looks to me like it is going to be invisible in a few months.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 391 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views