PLASTIC APPROVED

tdjf_3
on 6/10/12 10:59 am
I got the news this past Monday, while I was at Youth Camp. I wanted to do a Happy dance but you know how it is when people don't understand so I kept it to myself ~ all bubbley inside.
My ins approved Everything I wanted done tummy, legs, arms, and get this even my boobs. I was completely floored. I have wanted to scream it from the roof top but don't feel like it will be accepted so I'll just keep it to myself. I knew I could share it here just to get a little relief from not telling anyone but that my HAPPY DANCE for today. I go Tuesday for my 2ND consult and to set my surgery and to decide what to do first. ~ Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless & Happy Losing!!!!                 
acbbrown
on 6/10/12 11:02 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Man, what insurance do you have??   I cant get kaiser to hack off my infected and constantly inflammed skin rolls. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 6/10/12 11:16 am - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
 Gotta love Kaiser!!! I have them too

Marabell
on 6/10/12 11:04 am
VSG on 06/07/12
beautiful!!! congratulations...what insurance do you have? when are you thinking you would like to have it done?

tdjf_3
on 6/10/12 11:46 am
I hope to have this done as soon as possible but can only have 2 at a time done. I'm off for the summer so now is the perfect time.

julesGA
on 6/10/12 11:14 am - Brunswick, GA
 That is fantastic news!!  I want your insurance! LOL

You should post over at the plastic surgery board, there are some knowlegable folks over there. :)

louisamay
on 6/10/12 11:15 am
VSG on 04/27/12
That's amazing and fabulous!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 6/10/12 11:18 am - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
Please share who your ins company is!! lol So lucky to have that all covered... Congrats on the news!!!

janielynne
on 6/10/12 11:28 am
WOW that is great news.  I just went for my plastics consult.  I would be so happy if my insurance covered everything.  Please share any tips you may have with us.  Maybe we can be lucky also...  Again congrats....

tdjf_3
on 6/10/12 11:44 am
Well I Have BCBS - Federal. My hubby is a military man. 24 years. No tips really just LOTS of Praying.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views