Microgestin Birth Control and VSG

Brandi D
on 6/9/12 2:20 am
Not very effective ;) Just saying.
I go next week for my  first ultrasound.

I'm close to three years out. Happy. Healthy. Have struggled.

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
Holly L.
on 6/9/12 2:45 am
VSG on 05/14/12
It is what you make of it....congrats on the baby!

Brandi D
on 6/9/12 5:58 am
Thanks for the Congrats..
It isn't just "what you make of it...." unless you are prepared to go thru the huge mental struggles that come..SOme just ignore whatever mental issues made them fat...... and are happy to be thin and hot... and addiction transfer.....

Some legitimately were just moronic with food.. and the VSG is an instant fix...

But for me... I've addiction transferred three times.... I've went from millionaire to bankruptcy.... Food addict to exercise addict to cocaine addict to sex addict to just now finding normal.......

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
BuckeyeGirl
on 6/9/12 5:34 am - TN
Good to hear from you. I hope you are well.

Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!!

Lindsey

Ms Shell
on 6/11/12 1:28 am - Hawthorne, CA
And you will get through THIS too my friend.

Congratulations on everything you've overcome and on the baby!!

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Brandi D
on 6/11/12 11:00 am
I'll be doing the facbeook announce once I have a heartbeat this week....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 142 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 415 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 436 views