Stall...over

TonjaTLC
on 6/10/12 3:38 am - Southlake, TX
So, I have been pretty quiet as of lately.  I guess you could call it sad, sullen, pi$$ed, or whatever other explicative you could come up with.  Well, the only thing that had changed was my birth control pills.  I started them a month ago.  So first month of surgery...43pds.  Second month....NOTHING.  So, I am not taking those pesky things any longer.  Well, being that my pack is done, TOM is almost done and presto 2 pound loss this morning.  HOT DIGGITY  DOG!!!!! 

I am amazed how many emotions I went through.  I kep****ching for those who also had surgery about the same time and not a post.  So....I am hoping if y'all are also stalled that you will hang in there.  I can't tell you how good it feels to have the scale move this am.

I knew about stalls, just didn't believe it would happen to me. 
Surgery Date:  April 4, 2012 Offical Starting Weight: 304      
Radeechie
on 6/10/12 5:18 am
VSG on 04/30/12
 So happy you had a loss! So frustrating when losses aren't steady and there are so many variables to consider that are often confounding when we analyze them anyway. Your first month was awesome and you may have experienced the common first stall even if you hadn't started BCP's. Either way, I'm hopeful next month will be great for you. 

TonjaTLC
on 6/10/12 9:30 am - Southlake, TX
Thank you for the kind words!!!
goingforit1
on 6/10/12 7:44 am
VSG on 02/04/12 with
yeah with that high of an initial loss, I'd imagine your body was just readjusting.

Having said that, I just broke through a nearly three week stall this morning. It feels SO good to see the scale move again! GO US!
TonjaTLC
on 6/10/12 9:31 am - Southlake, TX
Congrats on your break through!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 392 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 423 views