Body Fortress - Part 2 (Whew!!)

nanarama
on 6/2/12 7:42 am - PA
VSG on 07/09/12
So I cracked the package and mixed with a cup of 1% milk (all that was in the house).  Gotta say .... not hating it!  It's actually rather good.  Now I'll have to start playing around -- gotta get almond milk to cut those calories. 

And I'm betting it'll be mighty tasty mixed up with some ice in the blender.

So now you know too ...... thanks again for everybody that gave me their insights!
nilesmama08
on 6/2/12 8:10 am - Atlanta , GA
I love Body Fortress!

It is Whey Isolate for a cheap price. I drink every morning with a tsp of instant coffee, and coffeemate sugar free macchiato. Tastes like starbucks! Excellent source of protein.
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat   I met my initial goal of 160!          
Crissy327
on 6/2/12 10:56 am - NC
I love it too. I drink the chocolate one every day. I tried strawberry. Not my favorite.

I would love to hear from others if they like any other flavors. I have only tried the chocolate and strawberry.
On my way!!!!!!

Crissy    
tkitten76
on 6/2/12 10:41 pm - OH
VSG on 05/03/12
I use the vanilla and it is by far my favorite.
with God all things are possible.        
nanarama
on 6/2/12 11:36 am - PA
VSG on 07/09/12
Well, from the looks of both of your success, I'm going to do what you do!!!  Awesome numbers for you both!
BethR311
on 6/2/12 4:38 pm - Fort Wayne, IN
I love chocolate peanut butter! With unsweetened almond milk.

Open yourself to possibility and possibility will present itself.
Jenfur
on 6/2/12 5:43 pm
VSG on 06/25/12
I love it with some instant coffee, sugar free Torani syrup and some ice.  Sometimes I use raspberry syrup, other times chocolate...taste like something I'd get at Starbucks.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views