S: 3 pieces leftover sushi
L: 4 oz salmon
S: other 1/2 protein bar
D: grilled chicken salad

water: almost done
vites: all but calcium done
exercise: ran 2.25 miles this morning

next!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

AdeanaMarie
on 5/1/12 6:00 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
B: Protein Shake 180c/31P
S: Lite Cheese stick 50c/6P
L: Protein Chips / 2 lite laughing cow wedges 200c/14P
S: 1/2c LF Cottage Cheese 80c/13P
D: Unsure... might try 2oz lean beef burger

water: 32oz done
vites: all but calcium done
exercise: sat on exercise ball 8 hours at work, not aerobic, but strength training for core and legs.
stepmomster
on 5/1/12 6:09 am
What are protein chips??

AdeanaMarie
on 5/1/12 9:58 pm - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
The protein chips are made by Health Wise.  I get them at my surgeon's office store.  But I have seen them on Amazon as well.  They are 130 calories per a 1.2 ounce bag, 10 grams Protein, 5 grams fiber, and 14 grams carbs.  My favorite are the BBQ and Ranch, but they also have a pizza and salt and vinegar flavor.  They really satisfy my need for a crunch.

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Lynn C
on 5/1/12 11:55 pm
 thanks for the tip....I looked them up on Amazon and $8.99 for a 4 pack is expensive...there is a suppliment place close to me (they also ship) that has them for $1.59 an individual bag (much better). I'm not sure what you pay at your doctors office but here is the link if its more than that

http://www.fitness-connection.com/Protein-Chips-Healthy-Diet -p/protein-chip.htm 

I'm going to order some today, they look great. 

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

AdeanaMarie
on 5/1/12 11:58 pm - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
I get them for $1.50 per bag, so the $1.59 is pretty good.  Expensive compared to non-protein chips... but food budget evens out since I eat so much less now.  :O)

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Lynn C
on 5/2/12 12:06 am
 Portion controled, low cal, high protein - soooo worth the $1.50 in my book!! Better than the 75 cents for greasy 250 cal chips that have zero redeeming qualities from the vending machine!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

stepmomster
on 5/1/12 6:02 am
Happy MAY DAY!!

B: scrambled egg w/ cheese and Tapatilo
S: 8oz almond milk w/ protein powder
L: grilled chicken w/ Ranch Greek Yogurt
S: Greek Yogurt w/ vanilla and 1 diced strawberry
D: Sesame Chicken

water: 1/3 way there
vites: uggghh... workinng on it
exercise: walk tonight

Carla Hitz-Peer
on 5/1/12 6:22 am - Union City, MI
VSG on 04/11/12
 Breakfast/ Kroger Carbmaster Yogurt 6oz spread out over the early am...takes me a few to eat!
Lunch/ 3oz Walleye light breading 
Snack/ Fudgsicle...LOVE EM!
Dinner/ Homemade split pea soup with ham 
Snack.....to be decided!

"The Greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi 

347/HIGHEST     256.5/DAY OF LAP-BANDING 5/9/07   
181/LOWEST  
     226.6/DAY OF SURGERY VSG 4/11/12    
160/GOAL            216/FIRST
 POST OP VISIT 4/24/12    195/ 6WKS OUT 5/23/12

favrow812
on 5/1/12 6:34 am - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
B: hard boiled egg
S: greek yogurt
L: low carb tortilla with turkey, cheese, mustard, and pickle
S: 2 string cheese (I was hungry lol)
D: not a clue
S: sugar free popsicle

exercise: todays my rest day
vits: good

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 400 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 427 views