Elina's Green Chicken Soup Stats!

newme2011-2012
on 5/1/12 12:26 am, edited 5/1/12 6:53 am
I made the Green Chicken Soup Yesterday .
Ran it through Myfittnesspal recipe builder and here is what I got:

Mine made 30 one cup servings: So this is for a one cup serving.

57 calories
3 Carbs
8 protien
1 fat
1 sugar
91 sodium

Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

Kevin H.
on 5/1/12 12:49 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 I am gonna have to try this .. do you have a link to the recipe?

Christa :]
on 5/1/12 1:02 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
Nothing against Elina, but am I the only one that didn't care for the soup? I'm pretty sure it's because it was all I ate for 4 weeks! Soup, soup, soup. I dislike soup so much right now, it's nuts. I did make it though and try it. But it just wasn't my cup of tea. Was it bad? Not at all.

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/12 1:29 am
I am not at all offended, I am actually a bit surprised you are the only one that seems to have not liked it or at least the only one that has responded negatively, there might be others who this just didn't work for..  If you look at any food or recipe there are bound to be many people that are just not impressed with it.  There is nothing magic in my soup recipe, just find what works for you and use it.  The bottom line is that lean protein and veggies are needed to lose the most weight in the least amount of time.  I found this soup to help me do this, but there are many other ways.  Good luck to you.
Christa :]
on 5/1/12 2:42 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
I've never been one to like vegetable soups. I love veggies! Just never cared for a lot in my soups. Weird. I think maybe farther down the line in this journey I would make it again, but since I am so burnt out on soup. I believe that was my problem. It was good! Oh and it made my house smell delicious! I posted that I was making it on FB and everyone wants the recipe :]

newme2011-2012
on 5/1/12 1:10 am
Hopefully Elina will come on ..
I don't know how to add the link.
Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/12 1:21 am
 http://www.fitday.com/webfit/nutrition/All_Foods/Fruits_and_Juices/Watermelon_juice.html

Thank you Julie.  I hope you like it.  It has saved my butt more times than I care to admit.  I ate it all through the winter during my losing phase and still go to it whenever I need to lose a bit of weight or clean out my diet.  I love to play with the recipe.  Sometimes I add dried mushrooms, sometimes I make the Middle Eastern version, sometimes I mix up the veggies, or add salsa and Mexican spices.  I love a teaspoon of lite sour cream on top.  I guess what I am saying is that there is a million ways to enjoy it and make it "new" every time.  It has been my secret weapon, I hope it becomes yours too.
Kevin H.
on 5/1/12 1:26 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
Kevin H.
on 5/1/12 1:27 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 The link took me to 

Nutrition Info For:  Watermelon juice

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/12 1:33 am
ooops, I can make soup, computers seem to be a bit beyound me.  Sorry. 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/elina_7/blog/2010/01/

That should do it.

I was looking up stats on Watermelon juice for anothre postere earlier.  Oops.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 308 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 355 views