Your Last Splurg

CandieHearts
on 4/29/12 2:14 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 05/17/12

I have lost 19.8 lbs and start my Pre-op Diet on the 3rd.

So I  splurged this weekend and I went shoping and got some treasures! A new curtain rod and curtains for the living room, a new picture frame, perfume and a soft plush robe for the hospital.

Some of us have, and some have not indulged in something wether it be a shopping spree, a meal, or just doing something to treat yourself.

When and what was your last splurge and why did you do it?

Ms. Poker Face
on 4/29/12 2:38 am
This is just the beginning of your splurges!    Because you'll need lots of new clothes often as you lose the weight!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

Pkrplyr777
on 4/29/12 5:27 am - CT
Well since you asked, I will share. I got my nose pierced. My daughter is an art student, graduated and works at a resturaunt after 5 years of college. I on the other hand ran a construction company without college. Two different individuals you will never meet. So she had her VSG March 5th and is doing well. We meet to split an appetizer, cuz Ii do try to be supportive and she had nose pierced like cattle ( sorry, but just cant see that as feminine and arttractive but she assuures me in her circles its completely acceptiible) Ok. I tell her that I was thinking I would get a little nose piercing to reward myself to lose a couple pounds.... next thing I know I'm on my way to one of her friends who does piercings. I'm nothing if not supportive and she is a good artist. (SIGH)
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 162 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 435 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 456 views