Weird things lately

kahlana
on 4/15/12 12:01 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
A few things I am noticing about me since all this weight loss are really starting to trip me out.
Like, my belly stretch marks aren't stretch marks anymore... they are these weird puckery wrinkles that look like I mashed my skin all up around the bottom of my belly button. Kinda gruesome in a "train-wreck fascinating" sort of way.

Another thing... I have these little bumps coming up on my belly. They aren't zits, they arent black heads, they aren't hives. Once upon about 40 pounds ago the skin on my tummy was nice and smooth and satiny. All of a sudden ive got these *****ly little bumps and no amount of exfoliating gets rid of them.

And the weirdest thing of all... the skin around my incision site in my belly button is turning brown. What the heck? Not like infected brown or anything but like a brown bruise instead of black and blue or green and yellow.  They have cut open they same site like 5 times now so maybe the skin there is just permanently traumatized I dunno but whatever's going on my belly button is just weird.

One nice thing I have noticed since my weight loss surgery... my facial acne is nearly gone. I forgot to wash my face the other night and wound up with a couple little bitty zits but for the most part my face is the clearest its been since I left puberty in the dust.

I am also starting to get some muscle definition since I finally have the energy to work out. I still have flab everywhere but it is truly wonderful to see i have muscles under there.

My Blog My Facebook

Jackie00
on 4/15/12 12:10 pm
I will take the freaky skin over the excessive weight any day (for now then I will freak out over it at goal lol). I won't even mention what my stomach looks like but it ain't good. My neice seen it one day when I lifted up my shirt some to show my sagging pants that were just being held up a bit by my hips and it freaked her out lol. I definitely need to win a lottery so I can have plastics, hoping from the rash I get along my c-section scar from the flap of skin hanging over it and a moisture trap that they will at least do a panni since they won't do tummy tucks. Breast jobs are not hard to get here where mine just hang and have given me back and shoulder issues for so long, I only want a major reduction so hopefully they will see the medical needs of it. If not, I am going to have to find a good plastic surgeon and get it all done in one shot when I can afford it.
kahlana
on 4/15/12 12:41 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Im waiting as long as i can for plastics. i've been sliced and diced too much this past 12 months already. maybe for my 45th i'll get cute tummy and perky boobs lol

My Blog My Facebook

Jackie00
on 4/15/12 1:07 pm
I hear ya there, some have said to wait a year or two after total weight loss if you can live with it that long. The fat rearranges itself in your body, I wi**** would just rearrange itself totally out of my body and not come back.
kahlana
on 4/15/12 1:40 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
bahahahahah I totally agree! I could use a little rearranging myself! Preferrably to slim and toned from dimply, wrinkly and flabby lol

My Blog My Facebook

emdesq
on 4/15/12 2:53 pm
I have the freaky belly skin, too! And when I bend over, it hangs...! Ugh, can't wait for plastics!!!

Ready for my world to change!
HW394/SW373/GW Under 200
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 76 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 278 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views