Protein??? weird

superchickk51
on 3/5/12 2:53 am
 I'm a little over 2 months outn I hav been doing everything I'm suppose to, but only lost 5lbs my 2nd month That sucked. over this weekend I DIDNT HAVE MY SHAKES.  I lost 5lbs. has that happened to anyone. My body doesnt like the shakes I guess cause i'm losing like i did when I 1st came home.

anyone else like me? 

(deactivated member)
on 3/5/12 2:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 05/04/12 with
Did you check the calorie/carb count on your shakes? Could be a challenge. Awesome for you that you're back to losing!
superchickk51
on 3/5/12 3:00 am
 yes i do its the bariatric fusion, that I was drinking. I didnt have them a few days last week either and i lost too. so that hs to be the problem.  

George B.
on 3/5/12 3:36 am - Miami, FL
How many calories, carbs and protein are you consuming daily?

It's hard to determine if it's the shakes that are causing the slowed weight loss without knowing more about the plan you're on and what you're eating.

a_blossom
on 3/5/12 5:48 am
 I found the same thing, but I was drinking the premier protein drinks from Costco. When I stopped the drinks, even eating the same daily calorie totals or using a different shake, I lost. Just to test it out, I was losing well and then drank one... didn't lose for three days after. For now, I'll just hold off on those even though I have two boxes in my pantry (sale).
superchickk51
on 3/5/12 9:57 am
 Thats how I am. I tested it last week, and i did it again so i think i'm going to cut the shakes right now and then try it again sometimes but as long as i'm losing i'm good. 

I eat between 600 and 700 calories, and then 80g protein, and my 4 bottles of water.  Ididnt lose anything. So now i feel that I'm strong enough to change things up so I can lose.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 80 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 293 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 344 views