What is "NSV"?

Jacksonsgrandma
on 9/6/11 11:08 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
Pardon my ignorance, but I have no clue what the acronym stands for .  I feel like everybody knows the secret but me 

Judith K.
on 9/6/11 11:14 pm
VSG on 05/15/10 with
I think we've all asked this question.  Non Scale Victory.
HW -- 255.8#;  WW/pre-op lost 22.6#; CW -- 152.2#; GW 140#; 103.6# GONE FOREVER!

Judith K.
on 9/6/11 11:16 pm
VSG on 05/15/10 with
I just had a big one the other day -- almost 16 months out!  My neighbor that I've known casually for over 4 years introduced himself to me saying "I don't think we've met."  Pretty funny.  When I told him who I was he said "I'd wondered who that woman was that Tim's been walking all over the neighborhood with."

I don't think we ever get used to the NSV's.
HW -- 255.8#;  WW/pre-op lost 22.6#; CW -- 152.2#; GW 140#; 103.6# GONE FOREVER!

Vivian Prouty
on 9/6/11 11:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Judith....you look AMAZING !!!!  I just looked at your profile photos.   WOW You have lost alot since last years OH Conference in Houston.    Hope to see you in New Orleans, La at the conference this weekend.    Are you going to be attending it???  Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Judith K.
on 9/6/11 11:51 pm
VSG on 05/15/10 with
Hey, Vivian!  Can't make New Orleans.  Is there one in Houston in November?

I've lost another 25# since Houston and had a tummy tuck and lipo of inner/outer thighs.  Still would like to lose some more but it's just stopped dead since my one year anniversary.

See you in November?  Need a roommate?

Vivian Prouty
on 9/7/11 12:06 am - Fort Worth, TX
 No OH Confetence in Houston this year.    They went to New Orleans instead.   I would LOVE to have you as a roommate again.    Guess we will have to wait and see where OH takes their conferences to next year.   Maybe they will come back to Dallas or better  yet....Fort Worth.   LOL   YOU look amazing !!!!  

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 359 views