Dawnie---You're on Before and Afters!!!!

Elaine2
on 8/31/11 6:22 am - Atlanta, GA
I PMed Dawnie to make sure this was OK before posting------

Dawnie
I signed on to the Home Page and there you were. You're the first person I've recognized by name on those photos. Even though I've seen your other photos---you look great.

Watch for her pictures!!! She looks terrific!

cabcab
on 8/31/11 6:33 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
I went to go look and didn't see her.  I went through the pictures twice.

I remember I used to look through those pictures every night not believing that one day I would be as successful as they were.

Congratulations Dawnie!!
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

Dawnie 88
on 8/31/11 6:53 am
thanks for the congrat's!!  And i remember looking through all the pictures for hours on end before i had surgery..just in awe of the changes with everyone.  Never did i think my picture would be as inspiring to many...

Dawnie 88
on 8/31/11 6:52 am
thank you so much! And thanks again for PMing me first to ask..i appreciate it!!

If you go to my profile..you'll see the before/after (really during) pic they used..down the page..on the left side..just hold your cursor over it to see the after pic..

Thank you Elaine!!

Elaine2
on 8/31/11 6:52 am - Atlanta, GA
I tried to edit my post to add-----I don't know how these photos work 'cause I can't find her now. But Dawnie was there in living color looking great!

System won't let me edit for some reason???
Dawnie 88
on 8/31/11 6:57 am
You can find my pic by clicking on the link below...might have to click through a few pictures..

watch for my username...Dawnie88

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/before+and+after.php

bigmama3
on 8/31/11 7:16 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  i am (finally--took over 6 months for approval) having surgery on Tuesday.  Love to see/hear stories like yours.  Hope I am as successful as you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 401 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 428 views