10 month update

cleckman
on 8/24/11 1:56 pm

Hello all! Hope all is going well with each and every one of you! I just thought I would share, although I haven't lost much this last month but I am under goal by 4 lbs. I hope to go down another 10 just to be safe. I can eat more now, although still not a lot of dense protein at one time...no more protein shakes or bars for me...I try to get in with my "real" foods so it's kind of tough. Also need to take in more water but these have been my issues from the beginning and I still go to my goal weight (according to the charts) and my goal size 10 (8 in some things). I'm exercising now! Yeah me!I know finally!

I hate using this site to paste photos, so please see my blog if you want pics.

Hugs! Cathy
HW 298.8 Surgery W 242.5 CW 152 GW 164Surgery Date 10/25/10!!!                   

MelissaMommyto5
on 8/24/11 2:11 pm
VSG on 02/16/12
Congrats on your success! I'm in the prelim stages of this, still deciding which surgery to do actually, but leaning significantly towards the sleeve.  It is so exciting to read all the posts & see the weighloss everyone has achieved.  I can't wait until I'm 1/2 of me!  BTW, the main reason I decided to reply to your post was that your surgery date was the same day that my baby boy was born.  I want to have the surgery for me, so that I feel better & can be happier, but more than anything, I want to be able to enjoy these babies that God blessed me with!  Yahhooooo! I'm getting so excited!
cleckman
on 8/25/11 6:04 am, edited 8/25/11 6:05 am

I wish you all the very best with whatever option you choose. I won't lie, it's rough at first but it does get easier....everything you read on this board can happen to you good and bad so it's always good to be prepared for any obstacle - keeping in mind that it can be overcome.

P.S. I was released from the hospital on my birthday! You'll have many more birthdays to celebrate with him as a healthy person!

Good luck! Cathy

tulips52
on 8/24/11 2:42 pm
 You sure have done well and you look fabulous!!!!! Congrats!

cleckman
on 8/25/11 6:07 am
Thank you, I'm still a work in progress

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/11 6:08 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Great job girlie!!  You look lovely as always, but you look supergreat in your purpley shirt! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 365 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 410 views