1 week and 18 lbs!

cristalpoppin
on 8/18/11 2:22 pm - Austin, TX
Friday, August 19th will be one week post op for me and I will have lost 18 lbs already!! I'm so excited! I don't even know if this is healthy or normal or not but whatever I'm deff not worried about it I'm too excited lol.

Sorry I don't have any picture to share, the only thing that is different it that you can tell I have a neck now hehe ... just needed to brag a bit  
Starting weight: 350 Weight at surgery (8/12/11): 320 Long-term goal: lose 200 lbs!

percheron
on 8/18/11 2:25 pm
AWESOME!  That is so exciting and encouraging.  My surgery is August 30th and these stories have me just bubbling with happy thoughts.  I know we are all different and will lose different, but these good stories really do help.  Thanks for sharing.
jojoslim
on 8/18/11 2:25 pm
yay for you!  I'm five days out and have just got back to my surgery date weight:(  Hopefully tomorrow will see the scale move down! 

JoRock
on 8/18/11 2:32 pm - Cumming, GA
ROCK ON, ROCK ON, ROCK ON!!!!  That is so awesome!  Congrats to you!  Looking forward to keeping up with you.  Seriously, that's amazing! 

Jodi

I'm doing this not only for myself, but for my husband and two wonderful children.  I need to be around to watch them grow up!  

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Kristina M.
on 8/18/11 5:34 pm - LA
Awesome,  you go girl!!! 
Kristina Miller         
Kim_M
on 8/18/11 9:50 pm - LaPorte, TX
You are off and running sounds like you are doing gret!!! Something I have noticed is that at 5months all of us March sleevers are within 10 lbs of each other.I dropped quick and fast and some slow and steady but at this point we are all real close

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 401 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 428 views