Awwwwwwwwww yeaaaahhh!!!!

LeAnn B.
on 8/17/11 12:55 pm - OH
Just a quick update, I lost my insurance at the end of may which halted my plans for surgery. I sent in an appeal to have it reinstated but it was taking so long I figured it had been denied so I just prepared myself for the wait until January 1st to reenroll and then pick up where I left off in the process. BUT! I just found out yesterday that my appeal was approved and now I have my insurance back!!!! so I called my drs office today and said let's submit everything to insurance for approval!! Weeee owza I'm excited. So I should hear something within 2 weeks then 2 visits with the surgeon, a day of pretesting at the hospital and then surgery! Wish me the best and I wish all of you the best as well!
tillmadd
on 8/17/11 1:05 pm - WI
 I am waiting for approval too! Well wishes sent your way!
HW 314    SW 297 Thanks for the season Packers! 15-2!!
**CW 234 month 1-23 month 2-14 month 3-13 month 4-11 

Jan G.
on 8/17/11 1:24 pm - WI
Gosh what we go through in the name of insurance. Well grateful that I have it, but still..such a struggle for you.

HUGS hon..when something is right,,its RIGHT for you.

Jan

VSG: 08/05/2011   Age 62   5 foot:  HW: 207    SW 194   CW 156

Still Fawn
on 8/17/11 2:14 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Woot! Doing the happy dance with ya!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 88 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 301 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 348 views