NSV tank tops

mrs.millan
on 6/26/11 7:20 am - Petaluma, CA
So yesterday I went to old navy to get the $2 dollar tank tops, and I fit into a size MEDIUM!!!!! by the time I got to the sale the only sizes left where 2x, M, and XS....Well the 2x is way to big, and xs way to small, so I took a chance and tryed on the medium and it fit!!!!! I was sooo excited yipply!!!
Hayd9654
on 6/26/11 7:29 am - AZ
 Whooohooo...Way to go. Old navy must  have been the place to be yesterday as i went there myself and bought a cute sun dress for $12.

Keep up the good work!!

VSG-LessOfMe
on 6/26/11 12:27 pm - FL
 I was at Old Navy yesterday too!  I was exchanging some size 10 pants for a size 8...OMG a size 8!  I must be dreaming, but please, no one pinch me!  I've never been a size 8 , smallest I was in high school was a 10.  When I bought the size 10's it never even occured to me to try on some 8's, until my 10 capris from Kohl's were getting loose and I tried on some 8's in those.  Decided not to take the tags off my jeans and return them for some 8's.  SO EXCITED they fit!!!!!

HW: 260 ~ Start Pre-Op Diet: 248 ~ Surgery Day: 238 ~ CW: 154.8

mrs.millan
on 6/27/11 1:42 am - Petaluma, CA
wow, guys thats wonderful!!! ya the last time i was a size 8 was my freshman year in highschool, right now im a size 12, i still have 35lbs to lose so who knows i might make it to size 8! I would be happy at 8, i dont expect any smaller then that
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views