the date is finally here. it is approved.

maxie1
on 5/4/11 10:38 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13
I have been approved and I am scheduled for 5/17/11.  starting the pre op diet tomorrow... Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.  thanks. 

susan
susan                                                                                                
crystal W.
on 5/4/11 10:42 am - east liverpool, OH
If you have to do the bowel cleanse, get some baby wipes and diaper rash cream or vaseline or something.  You get real sore real fast after drinking that stuff.  Drinking lots of water during the pre-op diet greatly helps with controlling hunger.

Please let us know how your doing after the surgery.  I'll be praying for you
maxie1
on 5/4/11 10:47 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13
thank you no bowel prep.. just the clear/full liquids.   thanks I will let jeanie know when I am out of surgery.
susan                                                                                                
_aprilh_
on 5/4/11 11:56 am - OK
Congrats! Woo Hoo! Time for the happy dance. Face the days ahead with openess and be ready for some strange mood swings and you prepare for your day. I was so very excited and then all of a sudden about 3 days before surgery, I was weepy and scared. I however knew that God had brought me this far and He would not drop me. I talked to my friends and those who had previously been sleeved and was reassured. You can do this! God's blessings to you.
"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me!"
 April ~ 39y/o, 6'0", HW 292, SW 268.4, CW 188, BMI 26.7

Jennchap
on 5/4/11 11:56 am - CA
 I didn't have a pre op diet but I will tell you I forgot chopstick and really wished I hadn't. My lips got sooo dry. Make sure to pack some and find an Angel to post for you if you wont have your computer. If you don't have one yet Id love to do it!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

mamabear5
on 5/4/11 1:20 pm
Yay~ congrats!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views