Finally

karen203
on 4/18/11 12:21 am - Meriden, CT
RNY on 03/31/16
After 9 months of tests and nutritionists I have a date on tuesday May 17th I wil be sleeved!! I don't even know how to put into words how I feel right now only way is excited, scared, grateful, blessed all rolled together. I want to thank everyone for being so candid with their experiences with this surgery you have helped me get informed, you have made me laugh but most of all you have made me realize this is the right choice for me to make the changes in my life to be healthy. God bless you all.

Karen

KrisJ77
on 4/18/11 12:30 am - TX
YAY!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

George B.
on 4/18/11 12:30 am - Miami, FL
Karen,
Congratulation on the insurance approval and getting your surgery date!
Best of luck and a speedy recovery,
George

smilinmomof3
on 4/18/11 12:31 am - MI
YEA!! Good for you.. I know how horrible it is to wait. And I'm not a very good waiter :) 
I'm hoping to have my surgery the same week as you. I have to go see my NUT. tomorrow and I should have a date when I leave her office.
I feel alot like you - I'm so geeked, so scared, so excited, and I feel so grateful and blessed.
If it wasn't for all the informative information I've recieved on this website I wouldn't be at the place I'm at right now. I've been continplating this surgery for over 5 years. I just could never really get my head around the idea before. Then my doctor told me about this site. I've learned so much and it has helped me with all my fears and has helped me completely understand the whole process. And for that I'm very thankful to everyone out there too. I just know this is the right decision for me and my future.
I wish you the best of luck with your surgery and with your recovery and in your entire journey!
 ~Cin
                                      WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

danigirl42
on 4/18/11 4:50 am - PA
VSG on 01/02/13
Congratulations!  We're all right there with you!
Sunshine115
on 4/18/11 5:08 am - MI
Wow, I'm so happy for you. Make sure you keep us posted.

karen203
on 4/18/11 5:23 am - Meriden, CT
RNY on 03/31/16
Thanks again everyone
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 277 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views