clear liquids

healthysoon
on 4/17/11 9:44 pm - ID
Well, it's clear liquids today. I'm already hungry, too. Gonna be a long day. But worth it cuz I get my sleeve tomorrow!! Whoopeee!!! Yay!!! First patient at 7:30 am, can't wait. Hopefully today will fly by.
Christine
The faith of a mustard seed will see me through    
wildfan
on 4/17/11 10:34 pm
The clear liquids day sucks, no way around it. If you can get to a store like Wal Mart or GNC or something, look for Gatorade Recovery. It has three flavors, 130 cals per bottle, and 16 g of protein. Protein makes you less hungry. It helped me immensely that day. IT's about $1.50 per 16.9 oz bottle at Wal Mart, and about $3 at gas stations. lol.
didim62
on 4/17/11 10:55 pm - Kensington, CT
Christine, The gatorade recovery, broth, zero vitaman water,crystal lite lemonade and SF jello got me through the day before and the weeks following surgery. SF popcicles seem to be a hit with most people also. It will soon be over. I just wanted to wish you the best for your surgery and a speedy recovery. Take it slow and easy afterwards.
Didi ..... Sleeved and living my NEW LIFE!!!!

Highest WT 381   Surgery WT (367.8)    Current WT 236
dec721
on 4/17/11 11:53 pm - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
Just keep sucking something down constantly!  If you have some drink going in your face all day long, you will be so sloshy that you won't feel hungry, heh heh.  Now, naturally, you are going to spend all day running to the bathroom, but, what the heck :-)  Best wishes!!
--Dorothy

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!

RandeeSue
on 4/18/11 12:31 am
you are in my thoughts and prayers Christine.
Michelle T.
on 4/18/11 2:41 am - OH
Sugar-free popsicles! The GREATEST invention known to man!!
Best wishes tomorrow and for a speedy recovery! :)
Sunshine115
on 4/18/11 4:13 am - MI
Best wishes tomorrow, I know you are going to do great. Try to post as soon as you feel up to it.

healthysoon
on 4/18/11 4:40 am - ID
Thanks guys. You are the best!!!
Christine
The faith of a mustard seed will see me through    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op