Saggy Body after Sleeve ????? Help Suggestions

NuevaMujer714
on 4/16/11 8:45 am - Irvine, CA
 Ok I need help I wil be having Surgery 4/25 what can I do sp I dont have a sagging Body ?
XOXO Thanks for the Support            
queenyoyo
on 4/16/11 8:57 am
No secret here!!!

Exercise and plastic surgery, if needed!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy46DD6/
mylastchance
on 4/16/11 8:59 am
Lots of things play into that.  Age,  how overweight you are,  how much exercise you do,  etc.  I have noticed that mine is not that great,  but it isn't as bad as I expected.  My boobs got better,  my stomach isn't as saggy as I thought it would be,  my butt is worse than expected,  neck, face, arms good.  Thanks to spanks things are manageable and I am happy to exchange all my excess weight for the saggy body stuff any day.  I can cover the sagging but couldn't cover the fat.

Hope you do well,  good luck

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

DeeAnnM
on 4/16/11 10:39 am
Genetics also plays a big role, and there's nothing to be done about that. 
carol G.
on 4/16/11 12:14 pm - Stockbridge, GA
VSG on 08/17/07 with
You will have saggy skin, no way around it except removal. Some areas will be better than others. If you have it removed make sure you wait long enough though. I was impatient and had the skin around my stomach removed only  months out. I lost more weight and now have sagging skin on my stomach anyways. It's the price we pay for making our bodies stretch larger than they are suppose to! My husband tells me he doesn't care and that I look awful hot in clothes. No one else sees me naked so I am good with that!

elzbthn1
on 4/17/11 11:52 am
Yep, exercise- I am planning on weight training as soon as I am able to look toned and help my skin! ;)
Week 1 10 pounds,week 2 4.4,week 3 2.2 week 4 1.6,week 5 6 week 6 .2 week 7 .6 week 8 4 week 9 .2 up!! week 10 3.4 week 11 .6 week 12 1.8 week 13 2 week 14 1 week 15 1.8 week 16 1.4 week 17 0 week 18 3.4 week 19 .4 pound lost!
Month 1 = 18.2
Month 2= 10.8
Month 3 = 5.6
Month 4 = 6.2

NursieGirl
on 4/17/11 12:03 pm
Genetics, age, and body-shape and size all contribute to the result of your skin sag post-surgery.  Good quality moisturizers and exercise will not help the skin de-sag, but will give it the absolute best health and the best frame to hang on, so it does help things look better.  If you still have a lot of sag after massive weight loss, you can use shapewear, and/or go in for plastic surgery to help you out.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views