NO WEIGHT LOSE

ANA B.
on 3/25/11 8:27 pm - ALTOONA, PA
NO WEIGHT LOSE THIS WEEK, BUT MY WAIST IS DOWN 1 INCH.  GO FIGURE.  I NEED TO REACH MY LIQUID GOAL EVERY DAY, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT I AM EXCERSING.  DRINK, DRINK, DRINK.  LOVE MY SLEEVE.
  VSG 2/10/11                                             DR. ALVAREZ-MY HERO

katier825
on 3/25/11 9:50 pm
That's the way it works!  It's good you are measuring...it gives you something to positive to focus on when the scale doesn't move.  Stalls are common.  Try not to get discouraged.  Lots of fluid, exercise when you can and stay on program with the food.

Good luck!
SkyQueen
on 3/25/11 10:40 pm - CO
You are not alone...Its been 10 days since I have lost a pound ( Its hard not to be disappointed when the scale doesnt move in that length of time!!! I just finished week 4 of post-op so its been from weeks 3-4....I know it happens, and its not good to dwell on it....trying to look at the bigger picture!! Best of luck to you!!

Libralin
on 3/26/11 12:33 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Same here Ana....the curse of the 3 week stall is upon us!....or more than 3 week...

Since I havent gone to the bathroom in a few days...my scale keeps saying the same ole thing! I bet your clothes fit bigger though right?????

Maureen K.
on 3/26/11 12:49 am
 Good for you staying so positive you willl definately have those weeks where the scale doesn't move and thats okay you will get to your goal before you know it. 

Yeah for you. 

Cheers 

MO

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 102 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 325 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op