Health Store Vitamins? Putting health back into my shrinking body!

diamondranch1
on 3/23/11 5:23 am - San Felipe, Mexico
Has anyone used a digestive enzyme that you take before meals? At night I take 50 billion culture per capsule(once a day probiotic vegetable tablet capsule). I prefer to use more natural vitamins but haven't seen alot here mention it. Your thoughts? Thanks.
hollykim
on 3/23/11 12:18 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
A probiotic is different from a vitamin. It is a live cultured bood bacteria.

Vitamins and minerals,calcium,iron,folic acid,b12 etc are a totally different  thing. You can't interchange the probiotic for "vitamins". And,actually,vitamins and minerals are pretty much as "natural" as you can get.

Hope this helps with the confusion.
Holly

diamondranch1
on 3/23/11 4:53 pm - San Felipe, Mexico
Hi Holly,

Thanks for the info, I did know that as I had been taking probiotics before the surgery. What I was wondering is if anyone is actually going to health food stores and purchasing rather than just the drugstore or ordering online. I have been using BA vitamins and am almost out so I thought someone may recommend something. Hope all is well with you Holly, everything is great here. Take care!
eli
hollykim
on 3/26/11 2:40 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Oh,sorry for the confusion. I actually buy most of my vitamins from Walgreens,cvs,etc. I buy one or two things from vitalady.com but the majority I buy from the regular drugstore. I find most things at health food stores way overpriced,though whole foods does have a pretty good price on coq10.
I am good and glad to hear all is well with you too.
H

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 156 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 429 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 447 views