Do not eat cheesies and ketchup chips for breakfast or...

Lucile777
on 6/1/19 9:16 am

you will feel like shyt and hear the water literally dump into your intestines. Your tummy will hurt and you will run to the washroom where you will wait and push and wait for the inevitable to happen. When it does happen, it will happen with ferocity and you will be at the mercy of your intestines. You will wonder why you succumbed to the urge to eat junk food in the first place and you will tell yourself it was not worth it. You will feel like such crap that at times you will feel like you have to vomit. You will even throw your iphone aside and rest your head in your hands with your elbows on your legs (if the smell doesn't knock you out already). Then when it's over you will feel really thirsty and you will thank God it's over. Then you will probably look inside the toilet to inspect what you just gave birth to and see the fat floating at the top. Then as you leave the washroom,you will leave the fan on and shut the door behind you because you want everyone in your home to stay alive. The moral of the story is: Don't eat junk food, especially early in the morning when your intestines are empty. P.S. I'm sorry you Americans don't have the pleasure of eating ketchup chips.

RNY Oct. 27/17. HW 289; SW 285; GW 144; LW: 161 CW: 196 FML: Fighting regain :(

TipsyT
on 6/1/19 10:32 am
RNY on 06/18/19

"P.S. I'm sorry you Americans don't have the pleasure of eating ketchup chips."

Oh, yes. Sounds sooooo pleasant.

You cracked me up!!!

Partlypollyanna
on 6/1/19 5:00 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

My Canadian team sends a care package of ketchup chips to us periodically....they were not tempting for me even before WLS but you have ensured I will not give them another try! More for the people that loved them!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 6/2/19 9:36 am
RNY on 06/03/15

although the idea of ketchup on French fries is totally OK with me (although I know it horrifies a lot of Europeans), the thought of ketchup-y potato chips gives me the willies. Not sure why since they're both forms of potatoes, but....shiver!!!

Lucile777
on 6/2/19 3:21 pm

I know people who specifically request ketchup chips when relatives come down from Canada. You're missing out, man.

Mikey666
on 7/4/19 2:52 am

WHY WOULD YOU TOUCH ANYTHING LIKE THAT if you had surgery...

Junk food.. Absolutely empty calories..BIG NO-NO

Lucile777
on 7/5/19 4:37 pm

I know. I'm regaining :(((((( I should not even.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 237 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 266 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 312 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 269 views