feeling so much better now that I am eatting better again

Susan M.
on 2/28/17 5:50 am - Howell, MI

I posted awhile back about how bad I was struggling and had gained 15lbs, I wanted to post a update, I am doing a lot better I started the paleo plan on Jan 1st and have dropped 10lbs so far I have also been going to the gym 2 times a week and a Zumba class 2 time a week(I love Zumba) The biggest thing is how I feel, right away I could feel the difference in how I felt by not eating sugar and dairy, the bloated feeling was gone and my moods were so much better, I do have things off plan sometimes mostly on Sunday ( potatoes and bread at dinner) but NO sugar that is my weakness and I know if i have some I will just start all over again with that issue. 

I also wanted to say thank you for all the great advice and encouragement I receive on here, you guys are my rock and the place I come  daily to keep myself in check and share in every ones progress (even if I only post once in a while)

My advise if you are struggling try to find what works for you (it took me a bit of trying out different eating styles to find what I would stick to) but don't give up on yourself you are worth it so keep trying.

(I do not say diet since this is my life not a fad, so program or style work for me :)

Have a great day everyone and thank for being there for me 

Age 56 Height 4' 11" 

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/17 6:49 am, edited 2/27/17 10:50 pm

Ty ! Aren't you the tiny little grrl struggling! 

U are an inspiration to me :)   

I too have a hard time not eating potatoes rice (  with homegrown heirloom gorgeous beans)and  artisanal corn but literally in three days I see and feel a difference in my clothing size. I also feel more energetic and way healthier . 

Kathy S.
on 2/28/17 2:46 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Susan,

This is GREAT news and thank you so much for giving us an update on how you are doing! 

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

cc583
on 2/28/17 3:33 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

That's great news! Congrats on your weight loss!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Caroljo4444
on 3/1/17 11:33 am

It's very nice to hear how well you're doing! Keep up the good work! 

Carol

Banded 12/2006 - Revision to RNY 9/26/2016

HW 262 - SW 235 - CW 134

MonaLisaSmile
on 3/1/17 8:57 pm - Canada

Sugar is my weakness too. I'm battling a few extra lbs as well.   That vicious cycle grabs you and doesn't want to let go!!!!!

Its CRAZY how much sugar can mess with your mind and scale.  

Glad you are doing well, and feeling better.   

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

Most Active
Recent Topics