First time I REALLY feel full

Teio
on 4/4/16 12:54 pm
RNY on 03/23/16

Today is the first time I really can feel my belly full. What a weird sensation! I am just ecstatic for this. I haven't really noticed it until today. Perhaps it's because I ate soft cheese for he first time?

Other than my surgical scars, this is the first time I truly can feel that I had rny done. ?

NYMom222
on 4/4/16 3:20 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

yes fullness does happen when you start to have things with more substance...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

melissasue1982
on 4/5/16 7:14 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I didn't get a "full" feeling until I was 3 months out from surgery when everything was all healed etc.  But I also didn't push the portion sizes and stuck with the amounts I was told to be eating ;)

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

siberiancat
on 4/5/16 8:48 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN

I would suggest you don't focus on "feeling".  If  your plan has you eating 1 ounce protein and 1 ounce vegetable - then  you are done when you have consumed the recommendation of your bariatric eating plan.

If you pre-measure/weigh your portions on your plate - you are done eating when it's gone (or in some cases when your little pouch tells you it is time to stop - even though you haven't eaten it all).  

Doing this will keep you from developing bad habits that could lead to weight gain when the "honeymoon" period is over.

There are times I "feel" like I could eat more - but I stop when I've had my maintenance serving portion.  This is what works for me at 7 years post RNY.

Penny

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

Most Active
Recent Topics