I'm Back... Had RNY way back in 2007

Jordan Buckner
on 9/30/15 12:40 pm - Brooklyn,, NY

Hello Everybody.... Hope all is well and good? I had RNY surgery on June 4, 2007... I have not logged on in years... I have 2 pages because I forgot my username and password.

Please feel free to check out both my pages:  jbuckn01 (old) Before and after blogs and pictures

jbuckn34(new) lots of new pictures

Thanks,

Jordan Buckner

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/15 2:32 pm

How come you have been away so long? 

Jordan Buckner
on 9/30/15 8:07 pm - Brooklyn,, NY

got so busy enjoying life again... Also for me I just grew tired of the page after the weight started to come off..

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/15 8:57 pm

We all enjoy life. But is nice to help people are starting out

Jordan Buckner
on 10/1/15 10:53 am - Brooklyn,, NY

That is true... now I feel that I am at a place in my life where I can give back... I have to remember what I felt like before and soon after surgery...

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/15 7:59 am

I hope you don't think my last post was snarky. There are a lot of men who need support starting out. Some may just  be a lurkers. But some really are too afraid to make the jump

You have done really well. You look amazing and should be proud. Even though I am a woman. When I saw people who had the surgery and looked healthy and happy it made me feel more at peace with my decision. 

I am only two years out and I do need this board for help. I do feel when I help someone else with a post on the forum it makes then feel better and it makes me feel better to help.

You look ten years younger from your before pictures, 

Have a great day.

Jordan Buckner
on 10/1/15 10:57 am - Brooklyn,, NY

Thank You so much for you reply. Know you last post did not sound snarky to me. You are right their are a lot of guys out there that did need support. I am glad that you are doing well 2 years out and that your still sticking with the boards. We must pay it forward....

Have a great rest of the day

:)

Kathyjs
on 10/1/15 10:38 am

I too left the boards after the weight came off but now I am retired and feel I need to give back for all the support I received

Jordan Buckner
on 10/1/15 10:51 am - Brooklyn,, NY

That's what I want to do is give back...   :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 218 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 257 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 305 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 266 views