Got new dr...... hopefully my stricture problems will be fixed for good MAYBE

Browneyedgirl33
on 6/15/15 3:28 pm

I finally got into a new doctor.  He is young only 35 but he is exceptionally smart for sure.  Hope he can take care of my stricture problem and stomach pain problem. He said that 25% of all patients that undergo surgery have stomach pain that there is nothing they can do about it.

So basically I have to go in for another scope and CT Scan and if they cant find anything then they have to do laproscopic surgery and see what is going on and if it can be fixed.

Please pray that it will be ok.

Thanks

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/15/15 3:31 pm

Most likely,m you will be fine... if not 100% - you would need to find out why not.  

Pain is not OK.  Never OK.   I am talking from experience.  

now I have normal life as long as I follow "my food plan" . If i stray - I get pain.. but I know why...I cna live with that...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Browneyedgirl33
on 6/15/15 3:40 pm

Thanks 😉 hoping I can just know and help stay on track from knowing. 

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/15/15 3:53 pm

Good luck. I hope you can find out what is the problem. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Chilipepper
on 6/15/15 5:18 pm

I hope they can figure it out also.  These should be the exciting months for you. I know pain. I lived with it for 6 months with the GG fistula. I will keep you in my thoughts that this will help you out!  

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Browneyedgirl33
on 6/16/15 11:00 am

Thanks so much!! I appreciate it 😉

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 385 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 358 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 164 views