Multivitamins in patch by PatchMD

Sarahakers11
on 6/8/15 11:25 am, edited 6/8/15 11:26 am - Culpeper, VA
RNY on 06/04/13 with

So I purchased my multivitamin patches.  I wanted to share my experience thus far.

I order a 6 month supply the order came quickly and it was actually incorrect.  I sent an email via the the "contact Us" email and received a reply the next business day along with notice they shipped the items. They also sent me a 40% coupon code to use for the next year of purchases.  I also asked some questions about use and they responded same business day.  I have not tried the phone support so I don't know how that works. 

I saw my surgeon today for my 2 year follow up and mentioned the patches.  The PA mentioned the office had started doing some research and was actually trying some themselves but had no data from patients yet.  She was excited to hear I was trying them and ordered new blood work for 3 months vice the standard 6 months so we can keep on top of any changes.  Her only concern was for people who were not at goal or still had a lot of body fat that were placing them on the buttock or hip where it may not absorb as well.  I just started using them on Thursday of last week and have been moving the patch around. I put it on at night and take it off in the am getting about 8 - 12 hours with it on every day.  I also have been trying the PMS night and Morning this week and so far I feel fine. I may have anyway because my PMS varies from mild to HORRIBLE! 

I will let you know what my results are with blood tests when I get them back. My blood work was good this time around except a slightly low Vitamin A which I have always fought with!

Sarah

HW - 297  start of Pre-op - 290.2   SW- 279.2   GW - 145    

The Depressed Hiker Blog

A middle aged over the hump and over what "I'm suppose to do" woman, with the wild spirit and a nasty case of depression and anxiety!

Kathy S.
on 6/8/15 12:09 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Sarahakers11,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the patches. I have been using them for about a year now and very happy with my results too.  Would you take a moment to share your review with other members?

Here is the link:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/product/b12-energy-plus- topical-patch-30-day-supply/reviews

Thanks again for sharing

Regards,

Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

NYMom222
on 6/8/15 3:19 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Heard there was a discount coupon for OH and I missed it. Any chance of getting them to give us another one?

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 6/8/15 4:25 pm - OH

I hope so!  I went to re-order TWO days after the old promo code expired... So I didn't re-order...

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 6/9/15 11:34 am
DS on 09/27/23

I tried the code today and it worked for the 40% off. Verbiage has been revised to that effect. 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/vendor/patchmd/

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 6/9/15 3:05 pm - OH

Thanks, Kim.  They must have extended it, because it worked again for me today as well (but had said that it had expired earlier).

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

mysty888
on 6/8/15 1:11 pm
RNY on 01/22/15

I just started with the patches 4 days ago, and I am extremely happy. So easy! No stuck pills, or horrible tastes. My surgeon does blood work every 3 months for the first year, so we will see how it goes, but so far, I love them.

nicupnorth
on 6/8/15 4:07 pm - Eagle river, WI

What is the brand you are using?  I did follow the link from the other post but it was just for B 12.

would love to try this thanks for th post!😜

Sarahakers11
on 6/9/15 10:17 am - Culpeper, VA
RNY on 06/04/13 with

HW - 297  start of Pre-op - 290.2   SW- 279.2   GW - 145    

The Depressed Hiker Blog

A middle aged over the hump and over what "I'm suppose to do" woman, with the wild spirit and a nasty case of depression and anxiety!

nicupnorth
on 6/8/15 6:10 pm - Eagle river, WI

THANK YOU!

Most Active
Recent Topics