6 months postop - loving it!

CPA_Loser
on 9/15/14 2:25 am - WA

I had RNY on March 4th, 2014. I lost 40 pounds before surgery and 93 since surgery! That's so crazy to me! I want to lose 70-80 more and totally feel I can. My whole life has changed and my relationship with food couldn't be more different. I don't have hunger or cravings anymore and although I realize they could return, I've spent all this time developing new habits that I know I can handle it. I see food as nourishment for my body and I eat what I need. I do still enjoy foods but I don't eat for that reason alone. It's just amazing! Anyone on the fence - DO IT. You won't regret it and your whole life WILL change if you put in the effort!

I'm attaching a selfie from this week and then my work bade from a few years ago. It's crazy the change!! (Although the work badge picture is particularly horrible...). 

****Actually can I email pics to someone that could upload them? I have no clue how!!****

GodsChildII
on 9/15/14 4:30 am - Seattle , WA
RNY on 08/05/14

Thanks for the inspirational post! This is absolutely fantastic! Even without the pictures I am super excited for you! Congratulations. 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 362 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 271 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 195 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 298 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 123 views
Recent Topics