Protein Coffee ??

Mo Diggity
on 8/10/14 7:18 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

I've heard of Chike Iced Coffee but I have yet to try it, is that the only protein coffee out there ?? I'm not a coffee drinker, but I think I will be taking it up as I start back to college in a few weeks lol. I'm gonna need a little extra zing !! Any tasty ones out there ? Does anyone like Chike Iced Coffee ??

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

molly3613
on 8/10/14 7:41 am - TX
RNY on 01/24/13

I just make regular coffee then pour 4 oz. Premier protein ready to drink vanilla into the cup with some stevia.  Gives me 10 grams protein and it makes a really tasty creamy drink.  Not too pricy either.  I tried qll the protein drinks but I do like this the most.  Just an idea for you.

poet_kelly
on 8/10/14 8:40 am - OH

No, it's not the only one.  I like the chike iced coffee a lot, though.  But I also like Syntrax Nectar cappuccino.  Then there is Click and there are at least one or two others.  Or you can just put protein powder in any coffee you like.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/14 8:29 pm

I like the Syntrax Nectar cappuccino it is really good.I mix it with almond milk.I do add a little extra decaf to it to give it more of a coffee flavor. I drink it in the morning when I know I am on the run.

I do make it cold to.I sometimes make it into a ice coffee that I blend into a shake.I do find this is the only powder mix I like. I can't have caffeine so this works for me. 

I can't have caffeine it makes me crawl out of my skin.

QoftheU
on 8/13/14 10:54 am - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13

the Nectar Cappuccino is fantastic (IMO)... I drink it every morning with 1% milk.  I also add two tablespoons of decaf instant coffee cuz I like a really really strong coffee flavor.

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

HLen
on 8/10/14 9:13 am
RNY on 07/11/14

I make protein coffee and tea.  I make a strong cup of either then mix 1/2 to 1 scoop unflavored unjury in to cold water or almond milk (depending on how I feel) and then mix it with my coffee or tea.  It gives me 10.5-21 grams in a serving.  I am not one to like anything in my tea or coffee, I like them black, so unflavored and water just cools it off a bit and doesn't make it too creamy. 

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Kimberlyo
on 8/10/14 12:39 pm - CA
RNY on 04/28/14

I put a scoop of vanilla PP in blender w/nonfat milk and a Starbucks via and some ice yummy!

Kimberly O

AngryViking
on 8/11/14 12:31 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I add two scoops of PowerCruch vanilla creme to my own cooled coffee with a little SF caramel syrup.  Add some ice and I am a happy girl.

RubyJG
on 8/11/14 2:32 am

Any of the Big Train Fit Frappe flavors are excellent. I personally love the chai flavor, but not sure how much caffeine is in each serving unlike Chikke which does actually have the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee or two espresso shots. Otherwise, I tend to throw some cooled espresso in, and my favorite protein powder, tastes great. I find that protein drinks that are heated just taste a bit strange, so I usually take it cold. 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/188-1951989-2370807?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fit%20frappe&sprefix=fit+fr%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Afit%20frappe

"If you're going through hell, keep going."- Winston Churchill

QoftheU
on 8/13/14 11:09 am - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13

Holy crap!!!  For the Big Train it's 24 grams of carbs per 16oz serving???  OMG!!!  The Syntrax mentioned above has none.  I'd say to star****ching that one... Just a thought. 

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 300 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 223 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 289 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 148 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 223 views