Confessions from Las Vegas....

whiskeyten
on 4/8/14 9:43 am
RNY on 03/03/14

I went to my annual convention for work over the last few days.  Looooong our in a stadium every day.  I was so proud of myself the first day. I took my protein shakes in with me and cheese and my water.  Half way through , my tummy REBELLED and swallowing another shake!  All of a sudden!. I mean really, after weeks of the damm things, the timing sucked!  Anyway, so things went downhill from there , struggled to get anywhere near the water in that I needed, NEVER hit my protein goals and was wondering how to log the few bites of the diiferent proteins I did have to eat!  I was good as far as getting decent proteins when we finally did escape for dinner some where, My MFP has seen no activity cause I just did'nt know  the amount of what I was eating.  Then the final day at the airport , I suddenly got all shaky and dizzy and turned white( which was saying something)  Everyone was running around trying to give me SUGAR and stuff...LOL , what a mess!  Ah well, I'm home now and back on track with water (kinda of) and vitamins (working on it) and food. Both Aunt Flo and the Plague of '014 are visiting as well. So I'm dragging, but happy that my skirt started sliding off in the middle of a session, luckily a stafety pin and some duct tape saved the day.

Missed you all!  Mary! you and me , next week girlfriend!!!!!

HW 350  CW 251 GW 160

so ready for this journey to continue!

marymo362
on 4/9/14 6:41 am
RNY on 03/18/14

I am so glad to hear from you but super sorry you are not feeling well. That stinks! Sure love the sliding skirt storY! can't wait to catch up with you in person, let's make a PLAN!

WELCOME HOME!

H/W: 312 S/W: 280 C/W: 196 Surgery date: 3/18/2014

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 231 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 268 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 294 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 317 views