List of Lab Results

darlingdeb
on 3/11/14 3:57 am - OH

Does anyone have a list of what my lab results should be.  I should be getting them back from the lab any day.  I just wanted to see if anyone knows what the normal ranges should be and if you can provide a list or a web site that I can print a list.  I did a search but I couldn't find an entire list.             Thanks - debbie

molly3613
on 3/11/14 4:05 am - TX
RNY on 01/24/13

On the print out of my labs Quest lists the normal to and from range, my number, then flags it high or low if it is out of range.  There is a column for each.  Test name, my number, low to high range and finally the final too high or too low out of range column.   They make it easy to read.

darlingdeb
on 3/11/14 4:49 am - OH

I have read on here that those ranges aren't always correct that they print out for you.  I was wondering if there was a list that everyone goes by for their results.    debbie

molly3613
on 3/11/14 6:11 am - TX
RNY on 01/24/13

Not that i know of.  I hear vitanib d around 100, b12 around 1500 and iron ..... Hope kelly or sin sees this.

gdesshill
on 3/11/14 6:32 am
RNY on 01/10/14

If the range on the lab forms for your results is not correct, I would go by what your surgeon/center says.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 3/11/14 8:09 am, edited 3/11/14 8:10 am - OH

The results from your lab should INCLUDE the range that is normal/average for the way they perform per the test and the units of measure they use (some tests can have different units of measure).

in general, we want our levels to be midrange or higher. 

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

darlingdeb
on 3/11/14 11:12 pm - OH

Thanks for everyone's input.                    debbie

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 458 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 512 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 401 views