Obstruction?

jackietex
on 3/10/14 2:33 pm
I have two very insignificant bowel movements in the last 8 or 9 days, and they were very soft/diarrhea. I have been taking the maximum (and more) dosage of Milk of Magnesia and off and on of Peri-Colace. I feel uncomfortably full, look at least five months pregnant, and have less gas than normal. But NO pain. What do y'all recommend? Thanks in advance.

Lap RNY February 15, 2012
Starting weight 195 (ht. 4'10)
Surgery weight 178.5
Current weight 113

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/10/14 3:19 pm

Call the doc. In a meantime - IMO - liquids only.  

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/10/14 3:20 pm

Call the doc. In a meantime - IMO - liquids only.  

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

bubbylucy
on 3/10/14 11:10 pm - Raleigh, NC

I think I might consider changing from mom to miralax daily. With an obstruction come horrific pain, so I think you may just be constipated. Good luck

Audra

MarilynDee
on 3/11/14 1:22 am

Please call your doctor A.S.A.P. They can diagnose and help out the best, my main concern is the distended stomach area.

Good luck, DeeW

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 320 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 240 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 301 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??