I got this

jamienichols22
on 3/5/14 5:29 pm - MI

I haven't been on much lately and I have really been missing you guys!! As some of you knew I was planning a move from MI back home to TN and I have made the move :) I have also increased my steps daily but three times yes three times!! As for eating with all the stress of getting things together to move then getting everything together once we were here my eating has been off track not junk food eating but not eating anywhere near as much as I should. I am getting back on track slowly but I am getting it done. 

NSV: last night my daughter said mommy I want a hug so I hugged her and she looked up smiled from ear to ear and said for the first time mommy I can put my arms all the way around you! Feeling amazing about that

Jamie Nichols

HW:321    CW:263   GW:125 

I am a tiger who is earning her stripes!! 

scoobyluvr1
on 3/5/14 9:18 pm
RNY on 10/21/13

HI Jamie!   I hope everything goes smoothly with your move back to TN.   What a wonderful and amazing NSV.  So glad to hear your doing well.  Keep that positive attitude and you will get it all done!!!

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

PetHairMagnet
on 3/5/14 11:23 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On March 6, 2014 at 1:29 AM Pacific Time, jamienichols22 wrote:

I haven't been on much lately and I have really been missing you guys!! As some of you knew I was planning a move from MI back home to TN and I have made the move :) I have also increased my steps daily but three times yes three times!! As for eating with all the stress of getting things together to move then getting everything together once we were here my eating has been off track not junk food eating but not eating anywhere near as much as I should. I am getting back on track slowly but I am getting it done. 

NSV: last night my daughter said mommy I want a hug so I hugged her and she looked up smiled from ear to ear and said for the first time mommy I can put my arms all the way around you! Feeling amazing about that

Your NSV brought happy tears to my eyes!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

jamienichols22
on 3/5/14 11:36 pm - MI

It was all I could do not to cry but oh I was so proud that I made this decision :) 

Jamie Nichols

HW:321    CW:263   GW:125 

I am a tiger who is earning her stripes!! 

Needanewbeginning
on 3/5/14 11:59 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Oh Jamie, beautiful NSV!! Well done pal! Keep up the good work!! 

You do have this!!

Annette 😄

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Caroline K.
on 3/5/14 11:59 pm

That's a lovely NSV, and congrats on getting back on track. It's not easy...

Referred to Guelph, Dec. 3/12. Orientation: Mar 7/13. NUT/SW/RN Jun 18/13. Nutrition Class Jul 3/13. NUT/SW/RN Aug 19/13. Post-op Nutrition Class Dec 30/13. Approval for surgery from Dr. Jules Foute Nelong Feb 10/14. Surgery Apr 23/14.

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/14 4:46 am

So happy for you with the NSV.I am really happy for you that you are back home.

QoftheU
on 3/6/14 1:00 pm - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13

Funny how a compliment from our kid carries sooooo much more weight (lol) than from others.  Your heart just bursts when they say those things.  When my son was little he said, "Mommy - I love you and we're going to be together forever when we get married"... LOL  He said it with such a sincere look on his face I couldn't laugh. 

And then... the teenage years.  Forget married - when can we get divorced??? 

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 285 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 287 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 283 views