Twigging Out

mama2418
on 3/1/14 1:29 am
RNY on 02/13/14

I had RNY done on 2/13,my doctor does three leak test. He does 2 during surgery and the next mourning you go down and drink some barium dye

and do a x-ray.I went home with a drain and drank green and blue powerade to see if I would get the color in the drain and all was fine. I am still twigging and worried about leaks. I need support, I actually had a panic attack last night. I am so tired and me worrying is not making it any better.

"This too shall pass" and then we go shopping!   

Needanewbeginning
on 3/1/14 1:38 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Try to relax, my lea****urred within 12 hours of surgery, if you have one, it's usually caught very early. At this point your well on your way. Enjoy the journey!!

Annette 👍

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

mama2418
on 3/1/14 2:39 am
RNY on 02/13/14

Thanks I thought they always find the leak early. does it make you really sick when you have a le*k?

"This too shall pass" and then we go shopping!   

Needanewbeginning
on 3/1/14 3:49 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Yes, I was very sick, very weak, dizzy and tmi bm's that were clots, massive clots. So, honestly you would know if you had a leak.

Annette

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

autumn01
on 3/2/14 2:25 am - OH
RNY on 08/12/14

Im so sorry....this is all new to you and I so understand the anxiety and panic attacks I have lived with them for almost 14 years....I am sure by now your leaks are all good and you dont have to worry anymore about them.. I asked Dr Dan about the drain back I believe he said i week it will be out...Am I correct on that..For some reason that was a concern of mine out of all that will be going on...lol take your deep breathes in and out...when panic is coming...put on some comforting relaxing music...do something to change your thoughs when the feeling comes my friend... HUGS!!!!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 365 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 230 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 309 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 58 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?