Plastic Surgeon Suggestions in NY/NJ

KatBee
on 2/17/14 5:57 am

Hi - 

I'm starting to look into surgeons. Any recommendations on surgeons in the NY/NJ area?

lyndaq71
on 2/17/14 7:06 am

dr Capella in Ramsey nj is very well known for working with patients who lost a lot of weight.  I plan on going to him when it's time.  Google him. There is a lot of positive info.  A co worker used him for facial plastics ans said he was very good and is friendly.  Good luck. 

PetHairMagnet
on 2/17/14 11:34 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On February 17, 2014 at 3:06 PM Pacific Time, lyndaq71 wrote:

dr Capella in Ramsey nj is very well known for working with patients who lost a lot of weight.  I plan on going to him when it's time.  Google him. There is a lot of positive info.  A co worker used him for facial plastics ans said he was very good and is friendly.  Good luck. 

He is the only PS I am considering travel to in order have do my work done, but I am many months (possibly even a year) away from being able to do it, so I am not yet at the final decision stage. But Dr. Capella certainly does have a lot of pluses!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Cunning_Pam
on 2/17/14 7:08 am
RNY on 12/18/13

There is a Plastic Surgery forum here on OH (look in the drop down menu for Forums for See All, and then you can find it in the list) where you may get more answers to your questions.

Good luck!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 65 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 294 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 339 views