Walmart (Great Value Brand) Sugar Free/98% Fat Free Ice Cream Sandwiches

snowball24life
on 2/5/14 2:45 am - NY
RNY on 05/21/13

I found these at Walmart! 12 of them for under $4. Which lasts me a month!  Only 110 calories a serving, and you really cannot taste much of a difference from the original ones. Great for when you are craving something sweet, yet don't want sugar or a lot of fat!! 

Nikke2003
on 2/5/14 3:28 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

I would love to be able to buy things like this, but unfortunately nothing stops me from eating multiple ones lol

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

snowball24life
on 2/5/14 3:37 am - NY
RNY on 05/21/13

Sorry to hear that. :( I know it is difficult to not overdo it, and it has taken me awhile to learn different techniques to change myself to prevent doing that. In the past, I would have had 2-3.. :( Now I am lucky to finish 1! (I love having the restriction!) With that being said, there are days that are harder then others mentally. I find that I crave sugar around the time when my period comes.. So I went searching for alternatives so I did not feel deprived, yet was still pretty healthy. It is not often I crave sweets, but when I do, I have almost a whole one of these, or half a cup of fruit salad. 

poet_kelly
on 2/5/14 3:56 am - OH

I have trouble limiting ice cream.  I would only eat one at a time, but I would end up eating one in the morning, one in the afternoon, one in the evening, etc.  That box would be gone in a couple days.  That's why I very, very rarely buy ice cream.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

snowball24life
on 2/5/14 4:07 am - NY
RNY on 05/21/13

:( Maybe because I am a carboholic by nature (never was a big sweets person) I have the control to do 1-2 a week if that. Now, you put french fries, rolls with butter, pasta, etc in front of me... That is my downfall...

poet_kelly
on 2/5/14 4:10 am - OH

Cookies I do much better with.  I have a package of those cookie dough squares in the fridge, you know, where you just break off one or two or however many you want and bake them.  That package will last me a long time.  I'll make two cookies for an evening snack sometimes. 

Crackers, Cheezits, stuff like that, I also cannot eat in moderation.  A box of crackers is gone in just a couple days.  I've learned that I just can't eat it in moderation and so I just don't buy it.  Every once in a while, if I have a really strong craving, I'll buy one of those single serving packages of Cheezits or Chex Mix or something.  But not often, because eating it usually just makes me crave it more.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Mo Diggity
on 2/5/14 5:52 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

cheese crackers & cheese doodles are my weakness too

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

poet_kelly
on 2/5/14 5:58 am - OH

Have you tried making cheese crisps in the oven?  If you put little piles of shredded cheese on a cookie sheet and bake them until it melts and gets crispy, it tastes a lot like cheese crackers. 

snowball24life
on 2/5/14 6:27 am - NY
RNY on 05/21/13

That sounds delicious!! I will be trying it!

poet_kelly
on 2/5/14 6:35 am - OH

Jus****ch them closely because they can burn fast.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 286 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 257 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 189 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 312 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?