NSV

TattooMammaRN
on 1/25/14 8:28 pm

My 15 year old son does Trap Shooting every year.  This Friday was sign ups.  So I got ready and put on one of last years Shooting T-Shirts.  I came out of my room and said "let's go".  My son said, "Holy cow mom, that shirt is super big on you".  I almost started crying.  I know that I see the scale going down and I feel much better, but I guess I still feel like a fat girl.  Anyway I have never been so happy to go socialize with a large group of people (and only to fill out paperwork).  I am soooooo ready for this season!!

pathchic
on 1/25/14 9:27 pm - FL
RNY on 08/07/13

Sounds like its time to start a "donation"  pile- :)

TattooMammaRN
on 1/30/14 11:22 pm

Already donated 3 garbage bags full!!

SteveWebb
on 1/25/14 10:29 pm - NC

Good for you and I'm thrilled that your Son is into shooting sports.  I hope he hits every clay.  I've only done it once as a kid in Boy Scouts and had a blast doing it.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

TattooMammaRN
on 1/30/14 11:21 pm

This is his second year. He's not bad. It is so much fun

Spots- N-Dots
on 1/26/14 12:12 am

Rock-on with that "super big" t-shirt ! Great job Mom !

" Never let your dreams rust "   

JLS_NJ
on 1/26/14 12:20 am
RNY on 10/15/13

Your child acknowledging the change must have been a thrill in itself!  

Enjoy the fruits of your hard work 

JLS in Central Jersey

Empty Nester - working toward a healthier ME!

karenp8
on 1/26/14 12:58 am - Brighton, IL

It's amazing how ingrained that fat girL image is in our brains. I am 17 months post op and went from a tight size 24 to a 0 or girls 14. I am finally seeing myself as thin for the first time ever! It took seeing a picture of me walking a 5k to realize I was smaller than everyone else in the picture.

Cunning_Pam
on 1/26/14 1:00 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Awesome! It must have been great to have your son acknowledge how much you've lost. Grats on your hard work, and on raising a good kid!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

Neaucora
on 1/26/14 5:25 am - AZ
RNY on 04/23/12

How AWESOME!  Have an great time! I am sure your son is going to be so proud showing you off!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 319 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 239 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 300 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views