Feeling better

jamienichols22
on 1/11/14 7:55 am - MI

I have recently been sick and just didn't feel like doing anything but thank goodness I am feeling better. Yesterday I actually returned to the gym for the first time since surgery and it was amazing. Today we have at least two inches of ice everywhere so wasn't able to go but going to get my mile in after dinner with walk the pounds away. Starting to have energy and being stuck in the house is killing me :)

Jamie Nichols

HW:321    CW:263   GW:125 

I am a tiger who is earning her stripes!! 

poet_kelly
on 1/11/14 8:59 am - OH

I'm glad you're feeling better.  Sorry about the ice.  It was actually fairly warm here today, although it rained some.  I was able to get in a pretty good walk with my dog in the morning, though.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

jamienichols22
on 1/11/14 9:49 am - MI

Thank you! I can't wait to move back down south. We had to move to MI cause hubby was having seizures and his parents where suppose to help us out and was the worse mistake in my life lol. He hasn't had one in almost a year so soon this butterfly is going back home :) I mean it's 62 back home and 23 here. Besides I am a flip flop girl not a snow boots kinda girl ;)

Jamie Nichols

poet_kelly
on 1/11/14 10:01 am - OH

I have often said I want to live somewhere that I can wear flip flops all year around.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

lauraeu
on 1/11/14 10:12 am
RNY on 12/12/13

Where is home?

jamienichols22
on 1/11/14 10:22 am - MI

My home is in Tennessee :)

Jamie Nichols

lauraeu
on 1/12/14 6:51 am
RNY on 12/12/13

I live right on the TN border. My husband was stationed at Fort Campbell, so we are on the KY side. 

Calla Lily
on 1/11/14 10:15 am
RNY on 01/23/12

I am glad you are feeling better!

RNY 01/23/12, HW 265, CW 115, Height 5'6"

jamienichols22
on 1/11/14 10:23 am - MI

Thank you! I knew it wasn't that I was feeling bad from surgery because I had felt amazing for a week or so and then all the sudden it was like energy was in the floor and was running a small fever and a horrible cough. Everything is gone but the cough but working on it

Jamie Nichols

Cunning_Pam
on 1/11/14 10:53 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Yay! Good to know you're feeling better today. Now go take out all that energy on your walking! angry

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 359 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 266 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 349 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 293 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 159 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?