I need a OH angel

Trussaa
on 1/1/14 11:07 pm - Akron, OH
RNY on 01/14/14

Hello,

I am less thank 2 weeks away from my surgery and I need a angel and friend from OH to help me go through this

SteveWebb
on 1/1/14 11:30 pm - NC

Hang in there Trussa, I pray the Lord gives you strength to endure the liquid diet.  Just count down the days.  They say it gets easier after a few days.  God bless you.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/14 12:08 am

It is amazing how excited you are in the beginning of the weight loss process.Then when it gets close you get scared.I was very scared before it.But the day I had it I was okay.A feeling of calm came over me.I did pray a lot to.The way I feel now is so much better then this past summer.Use this website as a tool to guide you.There are so many people here to help.Even if it can be tough love sometimes but we need a reality check to.Just keep reminding yourself why you are doing this and picture all of the things that you can do after.So glad I did this.Take care.

PhoenixGyrl
on 1/2/14 3:10 am - Glendale, AZ

Reality didn't hit me till I was wheeled in the room... I started to shed tears... Your journey doesn't begin until the end of your surgery!! Welcome to a new beginning!!

dragonlove
on 1/2/14 3:40 am
RNY on 11/20/13

Hang in there! Think happy thoughts and you will make it through.  There is a lot of good information on here.

Pam (RNY: 11/20/2013)

indybuttercup
on 1/2/14 7:34 am - Indianapolis, IN
Friend me. You will be so happy after you have it done:) I still can't stop smiling.

karin602
on 1/2/14 7:50 am - MD
RNY on 07/30/13

Surgery didn't seem real until I got to my room.  Then it sunk in Wow! I did it! It was such a great feeling. I wish you all good thoughts and that wonderful feeling!

Karin

marissasmith1987
on 1/2/14 10:11 am - troy, NY
RNY on 01/13/14

my date is on the 13th we can help each other

leslie14
on 1/3/14 3:04 am

I thought about and researched surgery for a year. I'm just 3 months out but down 58 lbs and am so very happy with my decision! Good luck with your surgery. It isn't easy but so worth it!

Surgery 10/1/2013  

Friends K.
on 1/3/14 3:08 am
RNY on 01/14/14

I'm on January 14!  Some moments I'm so weepy and others I'm excited.  It is an interesting journey.  Friend me! :) 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 368 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 246 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 156 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 309 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?