NSV & SV

KatBee
on 12/29/13 3:31 am

Happy Sunday!

As of today (9 1/2 mos post op) I am down to 135 from 230!! 5 measly pounds from my goal of 100 lb loss. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that I did this.

I went shopping yesterday tried on a pair of size 10 jeans & they were too loose so I am wearing a size 8. A single digit clothing size!!!! I am also wearing a size medium top! I also had to buy some new bras since my boobs keep shrinking & I am very happy to report that I am now a 36 D down from a 44 H!!

SteveWebb
on 12/29/13 3:39 am - NC

Awesome!  Keep up the great work.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

PetHairMagnet
on 12/29/13 8:05 am
RNY on 05/13/13

YAY FOR YOU!!  Happy that you are so close to your 100 lb loss and size 8...WHOO HOO!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 62 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 294 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 339 views