Paitence

jamienichols22
on 11/2/13 8:11 am - MI

I am 24 days away from my last pre-op appointment and 40 days from surgery. I am having a hard time waiting lol I am so ready for this to be tomorrow!! I am keeping very busy with volunteer work and other things but WOW come on calendar keep on moving

Jamie Nichols

HW:321    CW:263   GW:125 

I am a tiger who is earning her stripes!! 

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/13 10:33 am - WI

I hear ya!! My surgery is Dec 3rd and I am so ready!! Hope all goes well with you,!

TomN
on 11/2/13 8:09 pm
RNY on 12/27/12 with
I remember this time last year being in your exact position. I tried to stay positive, kept walking every day and got more excited each passing day for my surgery! Almost a year later...well, a little over 10 months pst surgery, I am thankful I have this opportunity and a new lease on life...best of luck on your journey and we are here for you.

scoobyluvr1
on 11/2/13 9:51 pm
RNY on 10/21/13
I know the waiting is soooo hard. But you have been doing phenomenal. Your in the home stretch now and hopefully with the Holidays and all on the Horizon it will pass quickly. Hang in there Jaime your on your way!

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

jamienichols22
on 11/2/13 9:55 pm - MI
Thanks everyone! I hit the gym everyday and watch what I eat and its like come on already lol. It will be here soon but the calender is not my friend at the moment

Jamie Nichols

danslillady
on 11/2/13 10:34 pm
I feel what you are saying!! I'm 22 days from surgery and I have so many appts between now and then. Some days it feels so close and others far!
jamienichols22
on 11/3/13 6:05 am - MI

I only have one more pre-op appointment and then it's the big day but they are so far away lol. I hope for the both of us that it passes quick 

Jamie Nichols

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 357 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 260 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 9 replies · 69 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?