Fitbit One

jamienichols22
on 10/16/13 5:54 am - MI

My hubby got us fitbit's and I love mine!! He has the flex and I have the one (which can't get wet) It really helps me keep an eye on my calories in verses my calories out (which I was having a lot of problems with before). I have to say I was very questionable about them for the price and now I am a believer. He got a good deal on ours but well worth it!!!

Jamie Nichols

HW:321    CW:263   GW:125 

I am a tiger who is earning her stripes!! 

averybyrd
on 10/16/13 7:09 am

I always see those, but I haven't looked into them yet. They sound cool, though!

jamienichols22
on 10/16/13 7:12 am - MI

They are awesome and if you decide to get one pm me and I will give you the info to get a good deal!!

Jamie Nichols

TurnThePage
on 10/16/13 9:42 am

So where does one find a deal on the Fitbit One Jamie?

jamienichols22
on 10/16/13 10:40 am - MI
I will message you the details in the morning.

Jamie Nichols

PetHairMagnet
on 10/16/13 10:33 am
RNY on 05/13/13

You are entering your calories in yours? I have the Ultra and when I've looked at newer models, I have yet to see one where I can enter my calories. How do you do that?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

jamienichols22
on 10/16/13 10:46 am - MI
When you setup your account at fitbit.com it will calculate the amount of calories and I have mine connected to my fitness pal. On the tiles on the dashboard One is the amount you would like to lose, the next is the calories burned, the calories you have left after the workout, then you have your in calories vs your out calories, then your steps for the day. If you put the mouse on the calories left you will see a gear symbol and in there you can change the calorie intake. If you link it to my fitness pal it will update the food input in it too

Jamie Nichols

PetHairMagnet
on 10/18/13 12:25 am
RNY on 05/13/13
Ohhhh, okay. So you still have to log in MFP. I already do that. Thanks!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Katie K.
on 10/18/13 12:48 pm - Maitland, FL
RNY on 06/25/13
I have a Flex and love it. I got it especially to track my sleep. I have sleep issues so it helps me keep an eye on it. When I remember to put it in sleep mode, that is. I wish the battery would last longer before it needed to be recharged, though.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 286 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 283 views