Odd symptoms

talula216
on 10/11/13 9:35 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12

My Dh had Rny surgery 3 weeks ago.  He was doing very well no issues.  About a week ago he started having pain his left shoulder.  Then started I. His groin and legs .  We have been to the ER found nothing called the surgeons office then his primary care back to the surgeons.  His blood work is good.  The X-rays show nothing.  He can eat and drink. The pain is awful.  Has any one had this happen to them.  I had Rny 19 months ago with no issues .  He has a hard time lifting his arms. And legs.  Thank you for any answers.  If it gets worse we have to go back to the ER.

Talula
Starting weight 369

scoobyluvr1
on 10/11/13 12:01 pm
RNY on 10/21/13
I dont have any ideas im sorry however it could be something completely unrelated to the rny even. If it were me i would go back to the er this is not normal. I do hope you get an answer and he gets relief soon.

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

angelabstay
on 10/11/13 12:10 pm - South Jersey, NJ
RNY on 11/25/08 with
Did they check his gullbladder? I had pain in my ARM but also my stomach. Stabbing pains.
talula216
on 10/12/13 4:03 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12

We think it may be his RSD coming back.  He had a work accident a few years ago.  In which he got RSD.  The symptoms seem the same.  Won't be able to see his orthopedic do****il Monday.  Thank you for the replys.

Talula
Starting weight 369

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 306 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 308 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 306 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?