butterflies

thirdtimesacharm
on 9/16/13 2:43 am - OH
Tonight is my first seminar and I'm kinda nervous, prolly just excitment. I jus have a couple questions from anyone who has dr. Lalor and paramount advantage. Does dr.lalor have you do a 6 month diet? And where do you go for the psych evl? I'm sure ill find out tonight. Jus curious to know now ..lol
Day_dream_believer
on 9/16/13 1:25 pm

Good luck.  I hope you got all your questions answered tonight.  You might try posting on the ohio board to see if any one has Dr. Lalor.

jamienichols22
on 9/16/13 7:15 pm - MI

Usually the 6 months diet is more required by your insurance than the surgeon, some surgeon's require a loss to show you are dedicated but I was told the 6 month diet was more the insurance company. I have Medicare and Medicaid and I didn't have to do it the only thing I had to do was my labs, chest x-ray and psych eval ( which my surgeon gave me a list of the ones they use often and I just called and made an appointment which is the 25th of this month) The nervousness and excitement are just getting started :) Congrats on making the steps to have a healthy life we will one day be on the losers bench together

Jamie Nichols

HW:321    CW:263   GW:125 

I am a tiger who is earning her stripes!! 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 287 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 259 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 210 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 312 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 138 views
Recent Topics