9 months out -1 lb lost in last two months

GoofyGirl65
on 9/14/13 2:08 am - CA

Getting worried about my practically 2 month stall. I will be 9 months out on the 26th of September. I have had a couple of stalls throughout my journey, but this has me worried. I am taking all my vitamins, counting proteins (80) , and my fluids (64+). I have lost 91 lbs. so far, and my goal is to lose 25-30 more. I must admit, I could exercise more. Anyone else experience this? Any ideas? Thanks!

RNY: 11/26/12   HW: 299lbs   SW: 288   Goal wt: 170lbs

TomN
on 9/14/13 4:06 am
RNY on 12/27/12 with
Keep solid track of calories taken in. I got a Fitbit at 7 months to track calories burned as well as exercise/steps. Doing those two things helped me keep losing...I do try to get between 45 and 55 miles per week between normal walking and exercise...try making a game out of exercise to push yourself a little further each time and you'll be both loving the feeling and the results that follow! When I started a walking program I needed an hour to walk two miles and just did a four mile race this morning in just over 49 minutes...good luck and keep at it!

GoofyGirl65
on 9/14/13 3:41 pm - CA

Thanks! Keep up the good work!!!

quiltpainter
on 9/15/13 12:14 am - CT

I'm at 9 1/2 months and weight loss has slowed down a lot. I go to the gym at least 4 times a week and I've had to change up some of the fitness classes I attend since boredom is setting in.  Its also hard (very hard) not to eat between meals. I guess you can say the honeymoon is over!!  I have the feeling the hard work is just beginning. My biggest fear is weight regain.  I know most of my hunger is in my head, but not sure how to overcome it.   I know that help is available if I need it.  I can seek therapy,  see a dietician, work with a fitness trainer. This site has been extremely helpful to me. One big thing to help me get focused is to think back to all the work I did to get the surgery in the first place and the work I've put in since surgery. I will not give up ever. There are too many ways to get help and succeed.

GoofyGirl65
on 9/15/13 4:09 pm - CA

Thanks. You are way ahead of me with your weight loss. I haven''t had any issues at all. I haven't dumped. I really watch my sugar. I'm afraid of what it might feel like. I've gotten foamies 3 or 4 times...not fun. My hunger is back, and like you, I know it is in my head. I feel great. I have lots of energy. I think snacking between meals is the killer for me. I am really working on that. I don't want this to be over yet. I hear you gain 10 lbs or so and I don't want to start gaining from this point. Thanks for your input. Keep up your fabulous work!!!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 323 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 243 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 309 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 84 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 84 views