Surgery date penciled in for 9/26 ... I am so pumped!!!

CJ S.
on 9/5/13 12:32 pm
VSG on 01/09/14

I have my pre-op appointment on Tuesday. The doctor's office called today to tell me I needed to start an iron supplement because I'm a bit anemic and they want my level up before surgery. When I asked if it had been scheduled yet, she said it was penciled in indecisionfor the 26th. I'm going to think very positive thoughts and pray really hard that the pencil turns into ink!

CJ Smith

“To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.”
Marilyn Monroe

April M.
on 9/5/13 12:36 pm
RNY on 09/26/13

That's my date too!!  :-)

CJ S.
on 9/6/13 3:29 am
VSG on 01/09/14

Yay! We'll celebrate together

CJ Smith

“To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.”
Marilyn Monroe

jamienichols22
on 9/7/13 6:32 am - MI

Congrats! I go the 25th for my psych eval and then I have a pre-op appointment and will learn my date then :) Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery!

Jamie Nichols

HW:321    CW:263   GW:125 

I am a tiger who is earning her stripes!! 

CJ S.
on 9/7/13 11:03 am
VSG on 01/09/14

Thanks! Good luck on your upcoming tests and appointment. Let me know when you're scheduled and we can do the happy dance

CJ Smith

Marilyn Monroe

Most Active
Recent Topics