Thank You All

Samantha Lightner
on 8/18/13 2:05 pm
RNY on 07/30/13 with

I just want to say thanks to everyone who dealt with my compulsive posts (Not losing weight, "stalls", etc) I am proud to say that I didn't weigh myself today (first time in almost 3 weeks), AND the stupid scale was hidden. I feel much better being in the unknown. Seemed like I was stressed everyday. Now being only 3 weeks out it's time to stay focused on the main things, what's going in my mouth and exercising. You guys are awesome. Thank you all so much. I hope everyone is having a great night!

bluesfan
on 8/18/13 9:28 pm - FL
RNY on 07/08/13

Congratulations for putting away the scale and focusing on more important things.  I was the one who was especially critical of you for that.  If I hurt your feelings I am truly sorry.  I do not own a scale because when I did, I would hop on and off it frequently.  I would allow the numbers to dictate how I thought and felt about myself and would drive myself crazy.  I was seeing this happen to you and it just stirred up MY old feelings.  With both of us on the road to recovery of a new lifestyle afforded us by the surgery I predict we will do great and experience magnificent changes.  My thoughts, prayers, and love are with you !

David

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 44 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 294 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 299 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 339 views